Start a Learning Experience Designed for Results
In Framing: Creating Better Solutions by Finding More Valuable Problems to Solve, you will learn to create more effective solutions by understanding the problem you are trying to solve.
In the course you get:
- Videos that break down every concept and skill
- Examples and stories
- Step-by-step guides
- A self-paced, online learning environment
- Guidance on practicing what you’ve learned
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explore and develop the basis for an innovation or adaptation project.
- Explain the value of solving a particular problem.
- Identify better problems connected to deeper outcomes.
- Create tools that make projects faster and more effective.
- Refine project focus, value and efficacy as you learn from research, idea generation, prototyping, and testing.
- Create questions that align your team and guide your innovation projects.
Design Thinking 101 Learning helps people start seeing and solving problems like a designer. Each training course focuses on a different collection of actions and skills critical to using design thinking effectively and getting the results you seek.